It’s FINALLY Spring and Easter is just around the corner! So bring me all the floral, pastel and cute bunny stuff you can find. I’ve got a bunny-obsessed little boy over here and he’s been waiting for our annual Easter egg hunt in what seems like forever. I’ve never pretended there was actually a real Easter Bunny, they perfectly know I’m the one who hides the goodies, and I am okay with that, and I am pretty sure they are okay as well! So we never had that crazy picture of our kids crying while sitting on an plush costume covered person for Easter (yet, I took many many pictures of everything else Easter related, though!).
Over the last few weeks, I’ve been searching for the perfect treats to give the boys for Easter, and I can’t help but to share with you what I’ve found. I also found some stuff for the men in your life, and of course, for yourself as well! So let’s start with the shop hunt!
1. Snuggle Bunny Wrap: If you have a baby, PLEASE buy this and send me all the pictures… Wish I had this when the boys were babies… my ovaries are crying over this!
2. Kids Bunny Reading Socks: So I’m still obsessed with reading socks… I only have a pair myself and now I totally have to get these for the boys basket. They are the softest and comfiest reading socks in the world. I promise.
3. Flower Hair Pins: For the little girls in your life, these are the prettiest! Pretty sure some adults could pull them off too!
4. Starbucks Stanley Mug: This would be a great find for any coffee lover in your life. You could also add a small gift card or make a coffee related basket. Coffee beans, dollar store hand painted mugs by the kids, special raw sugar and a cute Lindt Gold Chocolate Bunny!
5. Sweet Bake Shop: This one, well I really hope it ends up in my basket! I’ve been following Tessa’s journey on Instagram and I’m in love with everything she does. Hope I could recreate 5% of what she does! She’s amazing.
6. Dash Rapid Egg Cooker: I might have to by myself this item. First of all, the colour is fabulous, and how cute would it be to cook eggs in this thing? I go through like 18 eggs a week for egg salad sandwiches for the lunches, so this would probably be the smartest investment of the year! Plus, the kids could also decorate some warm eggs with wax crayons I’ve been eyeing on Pinterest and then eat them. Food and craft, perfect mix for keeping them entertained for a while and then feeding them!
7. Pom Pom Throw: So now that the eggs are cooking in my new Dash Rapid Egg Cooker, I now have more time to wrap myself in this gorgeous blush coloured throw blanket, sit on the couch and possibly take a nap. Honestly, can one have too many blankets? Just need to have a pretty large Easter basket to fit this gift into!
8. Bunnies by the Bay: My fav bunny. My Logan’s bunny. Logan received his first Bunnies by the Bay bunny on his first Easter. We now have 3 (bought five, lost two). Not sure how he could survive even one day without his Bunnies. Love everything from this company. Go check them out, all their stuff is pretty amazing!
Another must for all the Easter baskets I will be making is some delicious chocolate from Chocolats Favoris. I am not sure if you still remember our artsy Easter chocolate decorating afternoon we had last year; well the boys do, and they still talk about how fun it was. So I will get them some more chocolate as well as a few paint brushes so they can decorate their own treat again! You still have time to buy yours from their website, but hurry!
Let’s hope the weather warms up soon so we can get to play outside during Easter weekend; as egg hunting is so much more fun outside! Hope you found a bit of eggspiration with my list; so happy shopping and happy springtime my friends!